Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Tribute to Some Very Special MOMS

We have wonderful moms. Ray and I both are so blessed to have caring families that really live for family. We thought that since it's a special day, we'd pay tribute to them. We've also included some other important people in our lives that are also moms who we wanted to acknowledge. However, since we know lots of new mommies, we are sorry we could not add you all. But we love you!

Here's my wonderful mom (and dad) last year at my Master's graduation at Pepperdine. Always great supporters of us-- myself and my brother, Justin (not pictured).
Here's Ray and his mom (and my mom-in-law), Kay.
Here's a picture of my beautiful mom. I couldn't help put two.
Here's a picture of the Sturdevant clan of moms:
From left to right: Dutch (not a mom), Kay, Gramie, Papa (not a mom), Ceil, Helen, Jan
Too hard to find separate photos... so this one should do the trick!
This is Ray's Gramie (with her daughter, Kay) in all her glory. :)
This is Ray's mom, Kay, walking with Ray's Grandma (his dad's mom).
Cousin TJ, Great Grandma Sleeper, Kirk, and Aunt Robin (mom to TJ & Kirk).
Uncle Richard (clearly not a mom), Great Grandma Sleeper again, Grandma Pearce.

Our great friend Solange and her 4.5 month-old daughter, Caitlin. She's such a happy child.
My best friend Alison (matron of honor from our wedding) and her daughter Gabrielle. I was thankful to have been there for Gabrielle's birth over 4 years ago!


Happy Mother's Day to you all!

2 comments:

Nik said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said... [Reply to comment]

i erased nik's post because it was really MY post. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. :) Anyways.... THANKS!!!!! I'm sure I'll be wishing you the same in a few short years :) no pressure!