Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eye Can See Clearly Now... the Pain is Gone...

Okay, just kidding. There was only a little pain and it wasn't the surgery itself that hurt. On Tuesday, June 30, I went through the Lasik procedure to change the quality of my (blind) life, and I couldn't be more grateful.

As of now, two days later, I am in the painless healing process and seeing 20/15. Here's a photo of myself and my doctor literally 1 minute after the surgery was complete. I'm actually sitting on the surgery table!
Dr. Brenner and the TLC in Torrance, CA were amazing and I highly recommend them! If you want to read more details (and a few spoilers if you're interested...), read my yelp: http://tinyurl.com/lojexw

Love, B

2 comments:

Susie said... [Reply to comment]

My dh just had this surgery in May and he wishes he would have done it earlier- he said it was the best thing ever. So glad you can see now :)

Susie (friend of the Swensons)

Brandy said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Susie! By the way, I love your blog! Ever since I saw the gorgeous photos of Adam and spoke to Dana about how you've become friends, I've been reading up on your life adventures. I love the world of social networking... I learn so much from so many people. By the way, I also made those S'mores cookies! I got them from my cooking magazine. Not the same, but still good! :)