Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Inhabiting the Planet for 10,957 days!

To the most loving and wonderful husband... we've been to the top of the United States together and back down. We've crossed enormous valleys in life, both amazing and heartbreaking. There isn't a soul I'd rather spend every day of my life with no matter how tough the going gets. It's an honor to celebrate thirty with you!
... and because I'm allowed to be a little inappropriate...
Why is it always birds with me?
I'll be updating soon with photos (though not many) from his 30th birthday bash!

6 comments:

Kelly said... [Reply to comment]

Happy 30th to your hubs!

Addi's mom said... [Reply to comment]

So glad you have each other! Happy Birthday Elliot!

boo and stacy said... [Reply to comment]

WOW y'all are young!!! Glad you two are happily married, that is a true gift.

Brooke said... [Reply to comment]

Happy 3-0 to Elliot!

Ben and Katie said... [Reply to comment]

Geesh...I've got 2 years on him! Now I'm feeling old!
So glad that you have an amazing man right by your side!
Happy Birthday R/E!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said... [Reply to comment]

Glad you enjoyed the Big 3-0!!! Can't wait to see pics of the bash :)