July so far...
|Claire turned 6 months, July 4th Balloon Festival, Sparklers!|
|Gramie & "Gramie Daddy" visited from Maryland. Picnic table was built, visited Beautiful Cantigny Park & our local waterpark|
|A few family photos at Cantigny... love you Andrew.|
|Benjamin might have been a little excited when we met the "big red dog" today at a PBS event. That's Miss Lori's daughter (from Miss Lori's Campus) holding Claire.|
Claire at 6 months:
- Rolls all over the map
- Loves bouncing in the jumperoo
- Tolerates Ergo wearing (unless sleeping and she loves it) and stroller riding
- Dislikes most food other than breastmilk (so different from B!)
- Not the best night sleeper anymore... working on that!
- Giggles at brother the most and is thoroughly entertained by him
- Grabs anything and everything she can get her hands on... and into the mouth of course!
- Has had chips, Reese's Puff cereal (!) and various other foods stuffed into her mouth by brother... doesn't appear we have a peanut allergy issue
- Thinks it's funny when: Benjamin jumps or goes down stairs... odd!
- Can be somewhat shy. Loves to smile at others and then burrows her head into our chests after
- Weighs 15lb10oz (woah! she and B are so very different...)
- Blows raspberries and shrieks with a very high-pitched sound
- Can nearly sit on her own completely
- Loves to be held
- Is an absolute delight