Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Update: Week 25

This is a quick one... we're a bit busy in the Wilson house this week...


How far along?: 25w1d
How big is Baby?: Baby is over a foot at this point (woah!), the size of an eggplant, and between 1.5-2.2 pounds. Incredible.
Maternity clothes?: Yes, but today I wore a nice non-maternity top with those nice maternity shorts, of course.
Sleep?: Doing well, but woke up to one of those lovely leg cramps last night. Bummer!
Best moment of the week?: Massive kickboxing by the little one-- but with us, it was taking a walk around our neighborhood together (and finding time for that!).
Movements?: Oh yeah.
Food cravings?: No, but that Drumstick sure was good this afternoon!
Aversions?: No. I'll eat everything. Okay, not everything.
What I miss?: Being able to lay on my stomach. Not to sleep, just in general. I can't plop on the couch or jump on the bed.
What I'm looking forward to?: My parents coming this weekend!
Anything else?: Baby W's eye's are forming (though I read they are almost always blue when born-- but ours will be blue-eyed anyway) and his eyelids are shut. He is building antibodies and gaining weight.
This week in history: Hurricane Earl is forming off the southern East coast, US quietly pulling from Iraq.

What's going on this week (with us)?: We are busy! We have been working around the house and spent lots of our weekend doing that. We hung the rest of the items in the baby's room and it's just about done (aside from the bedding in which my mom is bringing with her on Friday!). We are having dinner with some friends on Thursday at a new Mongolian BBQ place we've never been to and we're picking up my family from the airport on Friday evening. Ray is busy at work and I started subbing this week. While I don't love subbing, it's nice to be productive and earn a little extra cash before the baby arrives.

No photos this week... sorry! I'm a busy bee!


1 comments:

INTIME FREIGHT said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.