Saturday, August 28, 2010

Seven Springs Photos, Take II

I received more photos... and although I am not posting them all, I took most of them that weren't already duplicates and pasted them here as a little reunion recap. :)

Ray and Samantha playing ladderball. I'd just like to say that I also beat Ray in ladderball.
Samantha and Helena-- That's Helena's very cool headband that Sam is sporting.
The Wilson Clan
The lovely shower hostesses (Aunt Helen and Aunt Ceil) along with Luke and Ray.
Another Wilson shot. Baby W has a very loving aunt. :)
Brother and Sister shots
After dinner chats along the staircase... (Sam, Michelle, Brandy, Ceil, Helen, Jan)
Playing Uncle Dutch's enormous Sequence board. Ray and I got our butts kicked! Dutch is not allowed to be the "lucky red" chips ever again...
More sister love...
G&P with all of their kids): Helen, Jan, Dutch, Kay, Ceil
The husbands with their fathers: Steve, Ray, Luke, Dutch
Dads and Dads-to-be photoshoot
Moms and Moms-to-be photoshoot. We're missing a few moms in this picture!
Great weekend... nice to look back on photos and bring back the memories! Until next year...