Friday, October 21, 2011

Chicago and GRASS

Ever since I gave up facebook, I've discovered Pinterest. It's not new, but I'm now a big fan. I follow some pretty fantastic people like Brooke and Alli. They pin crap I like and then I share it with you. Like this, for example:
That's it. That's all we've got in this state. Chicago, and grass. I'm hard-pressed to find anything from my house to St. Louis that isn't cornfields and soybean farms. And it ain't pretty, either. You mean to tell me that I left Life of the Party for this place? Yeah, yeah, the husband is definitely worth it, I agree. ;)

Mostly I just pin food pictures/recipes because I'm a hoarder. But this, this is a keeper. I wish I were one of those people who could commit to a specific day of blogging about stuff. You know how people do those "Wordless Wednesdays" (which are never really wordless, btw) and stuff like that. But I'm not. Plus, there is no day of the week beginning with 'p' and I'd really like the alliteration to work out in my favor.

6 comments:

Melissa @ A Dozen Years Later said... [Reply to comment]

There are a couple weekly link ups where people share the fabulous things they've found on Pinterest.

Tiffany said... [Reply to comment]

Minnesota isn't even distinguished from the rest of the upper midwest! this is a good pinterest find! I just love that site!

Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said... [Reply to comment]

I'm all about alliteration. I'll try to think of something for you...
Pinterest is fun-I'm not "on" it but it's fun to check out :)

Renel said... [Reply to comment]

I love pinterest! How do I find you?

JoyAndSorrow said... [Reply to comment]

Ha. I just posted this on my Facebook page after seeing it on Brooke's blog. Love it.

Tiffany said... [Reply to comment]

must find you and brooke... :)