- If I were to get pregnant again, I'd be super thankful and totally scared out of my ever loving mind.
- If I could have any job in the world, I would be a technology training specialist for teachers. I'd ideally model lessons part-time in classrooms and spend the rest of my time training teachers on how to integrate technology into teaching.
- If I had a day to myself, I'd do whatever I want because that's what I always do. Don't be jealous. It's the pits. And NO, I will never regret writing that. Mark. my. words.
- If I could get married all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.
- If I could live anywhere in the U.S., I'd live in the Pacific Northwest. There are gorgeous mountains, beautiful coasts, and so many more vegetarians! Also, there's Tillamook.
- If I were to have more children, I would have no problem naming them. We've already chosen those!
- If I could have any talent in the world, I would like to speak another language fluently (and easily).
- If you met me in real life (as many of you have), you'd probably think I make a lot of facial expressions. At least that's what my family tells me!
- If I went back to school, I'd choose an Ed.D in Education Policy & Leadership or Ed. Tech.
- If money were not an object, I'd drive an Audi Allroad, shop exclusively at Whole Foods, vacation in Europe at least once a year, and eat out a lot more.
- If I could meet one celebrity, I'd like to meet no one. I really don't care to meet any celebrities. There are a few dead people I would be interested in meeting, but that's about all.
- If I could shop at only one store for the rest of my life, I'd choose Nordstrom for clothes and Whole Foods for... well... food.
- If I could choose an animal/pet, I wouldn't. I just can't deal with the cleanup.
- If I could go on a trip right now, I'd go to Hawaii and hike a bunch between frosty drinks on the beach and fresh ahi poke.
- If I had to choose between a house cleaner and personal chef, I'd choose a house cleaner-- only because I'd find it weird having someone in my house cooking while I'm home. But if they just dropped off the food (I'm seriously antisocial, huh?), I'd consider the chef. I sort of like cooking, but I sort of like cleaning, too.
- If I had the option to get plastic surgery, I'd choose only cosmetic lasering and microdermabrasion. I'm not a fan of voluntary cutting and slicing unless absolutely necessary. I'm married. He loves me. He'll get old. I'll get old. Our bodies will change. Such is life.
15 hours ago