Saturday, July 16, 2011

Google Analytics Keywords Installment #2

I don't check it all that often, but when I do, I'm thoroughly entertained what people type into their Google searches, and even more amazed that they land on my page because of it! Here are some of the latest:
  •  anyone who want to share their noodles i'm a salad shirt
Haha... you thought Googling strangers would yield free salad for you? 
  • boyfriend cross dress halloween
I'm trying to find any parallel here... and I think I remember posting myself as Joe Dirt and explaining to you all that I am not a regular cross-dresser. Ah, but the whole boyfriend thing? 
  • comedy blog
It's usually anything but that, sadly.
  • god needed help from angels, really, i'm lmao
Eek. Don't know what else to say about this one. BLM? :(
  • hot dog cutter seen on david letterman
So I'm not the only one who found this amusing, huh?
  • husband cuts my hair
N-E-V-E-R. I may be cheap, but I am not allowing my husband near me with scissors. ;)
  • i'm 5 and i'm home alone
Pretty impressive use of contractions for being a 5yo. But still a bit weird/scary/strange. 
  • my husband decided that my hair is too long
Your husband makes decisions about when you should cut your hair? Hmm... sounds like a 50/50 relationship to me... notsomuch.
  • when were jeans worn first in new zealand
Hate to break it to them, but I'm pretty sure they don't have record of such "monumental" occasions in NZ history. But I could be wrong...
  • this is a real love baby this is the love that makes me say yes
Butchered Taylor Swift song, I do believe.

p.s. My husband loves that sugary cereal. Me, notsomuch. I'll stick with my Multigrain Cheerios, Chex, and Kix.